Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

So, I was having a conversation with Asa and Haver yesterday.....

Sunday, May 15, 2011



They were asking me why I hadn't blogged for TWO WEEKS!! I told them that there were 3 big reasons why I hadn't posted anything these last two weeks.

#1. I was still recovering from the concussion that I received a month ago, when I passed out and hit my head on the kitchen counter. I've finally gotten to the point where I can bend my neck and turn my head enough to type and not have the world spin like a top!

#2. I have also completely recovered from a bout of the stomach flu that I somehow caught this last week. I got the flu shot last fall. I just thought that would cover things. Oh well, lesson learned.

#3. I'm lazy.










After talking it over, "The Boys" agreed that I was indeed very lazy. In fact, they were wondering why I hadn't fed them in the last 5 minutes!

I hope you're are all doing well. I want to let you know how much it means to me that you are still reading this blog. I'd also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers, notes, comments and emails. Don't ever hesitate letting me know if there is something I can do for you.

Take care.

Annette

7 comments to So, I was having a conversation with Asa and Haver yesterday.....:

Jas said...

Aren't dogs the best.I've been talking to mine lots lately. Also you let me know if theres anything I can do for you.

Teddybear said...

I just love your dogs, I wish I could have one here where I live. Glad to hear you are doing better, may you continue to improve.

paula54 said...

You always make me chuckle! I didn't know about your concussion.Wow, one thing after another! Congrats on the new dil! I also LOVE the book Heaven is for real. I bought and have handed out 10 copies! Oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!! CELEBRATE!

Anonymous said...

So good that your dogs are keeping you on track with your blog--be sure to thank them for all of us! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better this week and enjoying this beautiful weather while it stays. Take care!

The Truth said...

Happy Birthday.

You're not getting older, though, are you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Cutie :)
I guess I forgot about your Blog for some reason. I had not checked it in awhile, but when I asked Colleen if she had heard from you she did say you had posted! So happy to see you are back. Congrats to Chris and your future daughter in law. Tell Rod hello...I can see that the "boys" are keeping ya busy as ever...LOL. Take care sweetie and will keep checking and hopefully ya keep posting. Love reading your blogs!!
Hugs :))

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, I see I missed it..better late than never!! I bet you are still celebrating..have a DQ Blizzard it is about that time...LOL